Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HELLO…I’m happy because my nasyid team (INSYIRAH) got third place in the nasyid challenge at DECTAR on Thursday 5 February, with KTHO Sponsor, my team is under UKM. In that challenge have 14 team was perform at that night. 2 from 14 team are the girl team must do the show this night, My team and team from POLITEKNIK are the girl team. My team must do the first perform and when I standing in the stage I felt very nervous, because so many person coming to watch that challenge. When my team start perform I felt ok and do the best for this challenge. However I just can say thanks for god, because give my team win that night. Before that I want to said congratulation for my friends from insyirah team, you are the great. I hope we can do the best for next challenge to get first place. In the challenge a team from another university, school, and college was joined, like UPNM,UM, Sekolah Anak Yatim,POLITEKNIK and more than. College team like, KIY, UO, and more was joined too…so just that can I share with you.. see you next time and enjoyed your self..

3 comments:

  1. yes.. come back insyirah.. i'm very happy because we got no 3..
    this is a first experience for we all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam..congratulation to you because you get a number three a nasyid team Insyirah.You team are very happy because you group hardwoking to win ….and I hope you group can do the best next time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam ifa...sory because i'm late to wish all of you (insyirah) congratulation..i believe that insyirah can be the best among the best one day..you all must hardworking to achive to introduce insyirah around the world..insyaallah..
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete