Thursday, February 12, 2009

DURING MEMORY PLKN......

PLKN gives many memory....and especially add news friend.I join PLKN at 2006,but i received to offer letter not happy because i afraid programme that meddlesome.In classmate,that four can enter PLKN.My friend don;t to PLKN.I get PLKN at Selangor.Activies very full and not times with relax.Sometimes,i tension witah organize activites such as cable,wake up begining at morning because need make exercise and other.
Howeever,I during PLKN can experience intersting and foster to better myself.I can many friends example China,India,And other.Objectif PLKN with cultivate loves from country and c
an foster teenager in character so that better.
Finally,i finished from pratices to PLKN.I so sad because i loves friends.Memory tegether with my friend i still remember.I hope meet my friend.......................

1 comment:

  1. ..u are so lucky because from a lot of people u are one of them they give a chance to join the plkn.....i think your get many experience from this program

    ReplyDelete