Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daily Life

1. I never have breakfast on weekdays, only at weekends.
2. I have a hot shower every morning and every evening
3. My sister washes her hair at least four times a week.
4. She didn’t have time to put on any make-up this morning.
5. My brother never reads books or newspaper, he only reads music magazines
6. I don’t often do the washing-up because we’ve got a dishwasher.
7. I’m going to make a cup of coffee. Does anybody want one?
8. My dad always watchs the ten o’clock news on TV.
9. My mum says I text my friends too much.
10. You made this mess, so you clear it up!
11. Can I send an email from your computer?
12. How can you listen to music while you’re working?
13. I’m always so tired after work, I just want to relax in front of the TV.
14. I cooked a meal for ten people last night
15. I didn’t forget to do my homework, I forgot to bring it.
16. Can you wait a minute? I need to go to the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment