Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wonderfull Hometown.....


Kampung Ayer Terjun is hometown...Majority village are race Malay.They live happly,harmony,and peace.I am very excited when return to home because i really miss my family and intersting in our Village.Friends want to know no why feel aroused want to go back village?because i miss the places intersting Such as"lata tembakah"Lata Bulatan"Laus Spring"and other.Howoever,When i return to village,my family and i going to "lata bulatan".The places so intersting because beautiful waterfall.I look waterfall loss tension and get relaxtion.

3 comments:

  1. wow!!! i lve it
    i really like waterfall and if i am tension i will looke at the waterfall or only the pictue ot waterfall
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. woou!!!!It is a wonderful waterfall.It's very bautiful.I like it.I only can visit waterfall during the fieldwork.As my family didn't like visit to waterfall.They said it is 'dangerous' place to play around.

    ReplyDelete