Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Best friend…..

My best friend name’s Masitah Bte Baharom….. I called her Mas.We become a friend since in secondary school.She is a good and cute person..We first meet when we are 13 years old. We are study in the same school.The story begin…I don’t have any friend that I know in the school, fortunately I saw her and talk to her…..oh im so happy because she also like me…DON’T HAVE ANY FRIEND…so from that moment we become friend not bestfriend…

We stay in hostel and there are a lot of problem…friends, study, a rule of hostel and it makes me tension and stress…..arggh….but I still happy because I have Mas.I share my problem with her and she always listen and give a good advice to me. After SPM , she going to other school and I’m going to other school but it not broken our relationship.

Now ,of course life is change ,but our  friendship still same. I still share my problem with her but now we contac each other use phone and internet…She study in UIA and I in UKM but we both study in the same course Anthropologhy and sociologhy . So I hope after graduated we can works together.Frenz what I want to say  is thank you so much because your advice and your support …Love u and miss u ….Mas.

1 comment:

  1. your must sterss at the Hostel because i at one time stay hostel...I very tension and not comfortable..But,last ending stay hostel so nice..

    ReplyDelete