Sunday, February 8, 2009

An email

Dear Mandy,
How wonderful to hear from you.who gave you my email address?It was great to hear that you got married and have your own son.I have never seen your husband.But from your described,he must be a handsome man.where does you live now?If posible,i would like to meet with you and your family.You ask what i'm doing now??I continue my study at University Kebangsaan Malaysia.I'm taking environmental science.This course take around three years.This is my first year and i have participated in so many activities.It make me busy a lot.But i'm enjoying it a lot as i can learn so many friends hare.Oh...i would like to tell you that i will be moving.Yes,my family and me will move to KL in this year.Would you like to come and visit to my new house?
I can't wait to hear more news from you,keep in touch.
Love,
sook fong

No comments:

Post a Comment