Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What if i died tomorrow?

Salam..its strange and maybe some of you will feel afraid when you heard about "Death". Are you ready to be next?Im not here to make all of us afraid but i think that its become one of my responsible to make sure that we've not take to easy about our life. I mean that dont ever waste your time with something that is not important or not good to do. Appreciate every second and minutes so that you will never regret about your past. Its important to us to appreciate every time that we have. Life is so beautiful. Its become more beautiful if your life cheering with your family, friends and happy time together. If i could turn back this time i wish that i could change all the bad things that ive done in my life and appreciate all my time with no regret. But i know, everything that happen have their own reason or 'Hikmah'. From now own, ive realize that i should change and be someone that appreciate the time. InsyaAllah.....

5 comments:

  1. WE MUST BE A GOOD PERSON...BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHEN WE WILL DEATH.. BUT IT VERY IMPORTANT WE MUST RESPECT PARENT..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasalam...i totally agree with you..we as a muslim should remember the deadth..as a human being we are not be live in this world for a whole of our life..its belong to the God to manage what time we gonna died..i'm really afraid and not ready yet..whatever it is we should be prepare for everything right...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wslm.that true...we must be a good person and ready for died with the "amal"

    ReplyDelete
  5. what if i died tommorow??
    For me..what can i do??
    Maybe i will say something that i never speak out!!
    1st..for my parent..
    i wanna tell them i love both of you very much and thanks for bringing me to this world!!Thanks what you have done to me along my life.
    2nd..for my sibling..
    Thanks you all for take care of me..happy can become sibling with all of you!!
    3rd..my friends..
    all my friends hope can meet you all in heaven!!haha
    Thanks to become my friend!!

    ReplyDelete