Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Story First Step At University..........

Out of blue,I get a application to further study at the university kebangsaan Malaysia.the first time step up I feel very nervous to stand that the environment as student there.the scenery was beautiful and breathtaking during the journey .there had many foliage and the shady tree.then, I met the many people the different background and various people such as Chinese,malay,and india. The wonderful day for my family and l because I can study at there in the faculty science and anthropology.
Last but not least, the all my in life at the campus was the memorable and experience to me as university student to gain knowledge about my course at faculty science and antroplogy that the dreams when I study to go there and I must study very hard to achieve a success for my future life.i happy –go-lucky to learn my first year.

1 comment: