Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my future plan

I sure all people having a dream in future similarly to me. my central vision was want open own bakery and had many branches. I’m very interested to open bakery in cause I very like to eat bread.
I want carry out this business entire the country. It’s because food is important thing in human life. I having one friend called Nor Afifi Bin Musa. he have stripped bakery at Ipoh, his shop so advanced. I want to share experience it’s with regard to this business. if I successful carry out this business, I want to name my bakery is ‘cahaya sempurna’ bakery.
I just not want selling bread but diversify types of food in my shop such as cake, juice etc.. when I successful later, I intend to wish send my parent to Mecca and want to help anyone who need my help. I hope my dream would be achieved someday and are able devoted in great people guided us . If my business is success , I want to make a much larger business. When my dream materialized, I be able to realize anything that I want.
in future also, I want married at age 25 years and had common child and be good wife and mother. I hope my dream of I materialized and I succeed always. May god bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment