Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Beloved Sister.......

assalamualaikum and hello everyone..today i want to share with you all abvaot my beloved sister..i have eight familiy member and i really love them because they are so importance to me..actually i have one fovourite sister in my life..she is my last elder sister and now she is 23 years old..i'm very close with her maybe because our age distinction aren't far..hehehe!!!!just only two years..she's very funny, helpfully, friendly and also a confident person..i'm very comfortable to spen time together with her at home then share our problem together..if i have some problems with my friends or in my studies, she's often give me a good advices and help me to solve my problems..that's why i choose her to be my beloved sister in my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment