Sunday, February 15, 2009

Don't cry......

This poem is dedicated to all women have lost their lives to violenve against women. They may be gone but they will never be forgotten. They are all sadly missed and truely loved.
~God Bless them all~

 

Don't Cry
Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there, I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond's gift on snow.I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,

I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds

in circled flight. I am the soft stars

that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry;

I am not there, I did not die.

~Author Unknown~

If I were to turn my heart upside down
and shake free all that is hidden there
I would piece it all together
and I would have a picture
of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment