Monday, February 9, 2009

about my name n my horoscope

i read horoscope book.this book inform me about my personality n all about me. i want share with you all.

about me..... i are intellectual and humanists. i insist on reading only the best books and i never avoid helping friends who are in trouble. i keep on telling people that humanities is basically good. people like me is a look forward to living in a peaceful world ruled by intelligence and harmony. about my personality....... temped and become restless. a key strength that i prosses is your ability to almost any situation you are put in. i have large cicles of friends, i can go on and will well with my friends born under leo, libra, gemini and sagittarius. but i don't think i just can go on with only my friends born under leo, libra, gemini and sagittarius.

to my friend akma, ecah, n iefa.
i wrote your name in the sand, but waves washed it away...
i wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blow it away...javascript:void(0)
so,
i wrote your name in my heart and that's where it will stay

No comments:

Post a Comment