Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Day without Electric...

Sunday morning last week, my college was blackout, Oh my God..This is my first experience stay in college without electric..5 am on that day, I suddenly woke up from sleep and then I realize that My room and surrounding so dark also so hot, fan are off..at that times, I think my roommate switch off lamps and fan.

But, I did not take any reaction yet..i’m continue my slept..hehe I wake up that morning 6.30 when my alarm was start noise. My roomate still sleep and I walk slowly to opened the door. Imagine, nobody there, quite and so dark..oh no, my college was blackout..

I quickly closed the door and land on my bed..i felt scared on that time..huhu..

Then, I heard 3 of my friend from next door go to the toilet..again, I opened the door and took my torchlight to toilet..I prepare for bath and pray..On morning, we had a English camp, so my friend and I took a bus to ppu..after finish all a modul at 12 pm. My friend and I walk from ppu to college Amin because no bus on that time..so tired and when we arrived at college, electric still blackout..surrounding in my block quite dark and hot like in field. But, alhamdulillah everything back to the normal when electric on again at 6 pm.


1 comment:

  1. yes,, my collage don't have a electric at 4.30 am. but i'm very nervous because i don't ready iron my clothes for foundation day.. the day is very hot.. and my handset don't have batery.. i'm so worried about that.. hehe.. but at the night everything is ok

    ReplyDelete