Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Friends...

My friend.. I having many friends. I hope all of you have friend. I hope you all also have a friend. Without friends in life we must incomplete. Usually our was the place friend pour out and share happy and sorrow. Friend is closest people with other than mother and father. In UKM I have many friends such as Nur Zarina, Salmihah, Noorhidayah, Farahin, Norhashima, Aisyah, Hartini, Azli and Nurul Asyikin. I love my friends. But, I don't forget my old friend. I miss at my old friends. When I go home my village I must see my friends. I love all my friend forever. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Of course i do miss with my friend.Sometime i would like to ask somebody out and chat with them.I'm really enjoying the moment to gather with them.haha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very happy you have many friend in ukm .I have a many friend at the school and the university.we also contacts with friend and meet when holiday ….A124729

    ReplyDelete