Saturday, February 7, 2009

=A ReLaTiOnShiP=

I've learned that friends come and go,
However, I believe,
That there is always someone I can trust to,
Someone who can feel my heart,
I everything I do or say,
(And... that's the way, Aha! Aha! I like it!)

I never thought that we will have....
A tight and 'strange' relationship between us,
That no one can break it or screw it up!
It doesn't matter to me,
What others think of u,
coz u are my friend,
And that's all that mattered( no matter what)

I know we have our problems every now and then,
But once it's fixed,
Our friendship is better times ten,
And I just want u to know,
I truly care,
Even in fights when I say things that aren't fair.

Sometimes, we love to talk,
Yeah, sharing our laughter and tears,
I know that we've been trough a lot together,
It doesn't matter what you do say,
Coz I know the real you.

That's down deep inside,
I constantly pray that our relationship will last 4ever,
But not this thing will happen although in once alive,
"with the simple telephone call,
You leave me here, with nothin' at all"

I still remember the song,
"If tomorrow never comes"
Which means a lot to me,
I didn't know why I'd sang it to u,
But I just want u to know,
Whenever it seems like I'm never there,
Remember this: I love u and I always care!

No comments:

Post a Comment