Tuesday, January 13, 2009

about me

assalamualaikum..my name's Nurul Akma Binti Khamis.I'm from Kepala Batas Pulau Pinang.My name's of village is Pematang Tiga Ringgit.It's a nice and funny name for everybody.I'm right??? I'm 21 years old.My english is not very well.I'm studying in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and i"m first years student.My course is Kesenian Dan Kebudayaan Melayu.I'm very enjoying with my course.I have lot's of friend from any country.My favourite song is nasyid and malay song.My hobby is playing badminton and singing.I like baby.My fourite food is nasi lemak,laksa penang,and sambal tumis petai.My favourite drink is milo ais.I want to be a Police woman or lecture.AMIN..I want to be a good person and good daugther.Of course one day i hope to marry a good man,pious and always take care of me.I want to have a lots of children.hehe..

3 comments:

  1. wow....your future plan so wonderful however, i hope your dream come true.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye....nice to know you,well,my father hometown at kepala batas,penang too,but i don't even knowing that Pematang Tiga Ringgit is there?...which area it's situated?..I heard about Pematang Rawa , Pematang Pauh lately,it's somewhere that area?....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi akma...see you again..why your village name like that??

    ReplyDelete