Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My BeSt FriEnd ***TIQAH***



Nur’ Atiqah Sakini Binti Ahmad Termizi is my best friend.. I met her when we at Form 6 in Sekolah Menengah Khir Johari Tanjung Malim, Perak. She is nice person.. She is 21 years old.. Now, she work in Sekolah Agama at Tanjung Malim, as Ustazah and teaching about Islamic academic.. She was born on 27 December 1988.. Today is our anniversary as a friend… I’m very lucky to know and get friend like her… We always do many things together.. I respect her very much because everytime I have a problems she always spare her time to listen it.. All good or bad stories we are sharing together.. I love her very much and she like a sister to me.. Now she have a boyfriend..hahaha.. She look very happy.. “Tiqah!! When you want to marry????” Hehe.. I want eat your “Nasi Minyak”.. hehehehe… We have many memories… When I have holidays and come back to my home, she must treat me at KFC or restaurant.. hehehe.. Now we are still a best friend even though I studying at UKM and far from her.. She don’t forget me… I can prove it because she always contact me.. Tiqah.. I love you very much and I hope we are together forever and ever.. Thank you for everything..

4 comments:

  1. yah i wish i could have one like her..
    but hmmm so far i dont know...
    it's hard to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Ocha.. Thanks a lot you help me to do this blog. Thank you so much. I interested about your story with your best friend. I hope you happy always with your best friend. And, I also have my best friend in my hometown. At now I still with together. Nice to meet you. You so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam,hye..nice meetto you. For ur information, i'm from Trolak near Tanjung Malim. Before that, i thinnk you from Johore. Anyway, hope your friend and you always together.

    ReplyDelete