Monday, January 12, 2009

salam

hii everyone..

let me intoduce myself first..

my name is siti nadia binti abdul karim..you can just call me diea..i'm from melaka,world heritage city..hehe..i live in kampung serkam darat,merlimau..now i'm studying at National University of Malaysia(UKM) in bachelor of environmental science..i have 7 siblings,two of them are my brother,two sister,one little brother and i also have twin...my twin also studying at UKM..i was studied at Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka..i love to surf internet and watching movies during my free time..i'm really enjoying study here..lastly,i hope we all can be a good friend..see you next time..daa

6 comments:

  1. salam...nadia, can you share with us how is about your life as being a twin...
    i guest,it must be a lot of fun..
    and how did people surround you like your family can differentiated between tou guys?..huhu
    -rEallY wAnT To KnOW-
    FRoM;ALONG sN bio,KPZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuhuuu..
    waa,my cousemate..
    did u know i only know that you have a twin last semester..
    huh..never know before this..
    i just know that u have a twin when see both of u in front of me..
    huhu..im also glad if i have a twin just like u..urmmm,but never,it can not be a true dream for me..
    okeh,always appreciate what God give to us..
    so,,all of us will hapi

    ReplyDelete
  3. at the first time,it's really hard for me to compare between you and you twin sister . When it's time when i stood in front of you, that clearly both of you had a slightly different appearance.and form now i won't had a problem

    ReplyDelete
  4. assalamualaikum.....
    hahaha.thats all from your heart?
    owh...it's really sweet...
    thank you so much.....
    i also hope that we will be a friend forever.
    don't forget to buy my tudung.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo,,,is that both of you have the same face.I'm so interest to know you and your sister too.Then is it difficult to differentiate between you and your sister.How about your life that have the same face with her.haha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam diea...how are u?..i also from matriculation..at labuan..nice to meet u here,,
    we a fren know diea..oh ya..what is your twin name?

    ReplyDelete