Wednesday, January 28, 2009

dairy

Hello everyone! Do you keep diary? I have a keep diary since I was child. Diary is a one personal book where we can write anything and we can spitting out feeling in diary. For me, diary is a personal record of my thoughts, opinions, and experiences. THE AUDIENCE HERSELF! That why I write something in diary I cannot feel shy. Via diary I can repair and improve my writing style and I can chatty with diary same like I chatting and talking to a friends”,). Moreover diary is a important in my life, where diary I can take same note, date and anything. Lastly dairy is a wonderful books to me same like secret life where have keep from everyone. So dairy extremely comfortable and suitable for use to everyone and I hope where the person, doesn’t have diary, you must try for own have diary and can fell herself writing in diary. Bye!”,)

2 comments:

  1. hi...before this..i try to have a dairy..butttt..unluckyly..i always forgot to write my dairy..because i very tired ..huhuhuh that's why..i never have complete diary....ema

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have keep diary! Because of..lazy!No time!Forgot! A lot of excuse or reason that i didnt keep diary! But in my opinion,diary for me as a memory card! It can save a lot of things that i cant remember all of them! Diary is a private thing that really need to keep properly! if not all of your secret will be discover by others people!! Dangerous!!!
    Keep diary is a good habit! I think i will try hard to do it so!!

    ReplyDelete