Saturday, January 17, 2009

my coming holiday...

assalamualaikum...
i now all of you will come back to your home and me also but poorly i only can go back to my house at 28 January because i want to go to Gunung Ledang at 25 January.I really want to go there and i hope that i will enjoy this journey.i really like jungle tracking and last year i had many jungle tracking because always go to the forest.When i go to the camping i really like night walk because it's really make me become frighten.that's time i will holding my friend's tightly...i also like to learn how to swim but until now i don't know haw to swim even though behind my house is a river.I'm so afraid to touch the water because I'm afraid to the leech but i really hope that one day i will become an expert swimmer..hahaha

2 comments:

  1. hye..wa,wonderfull place that you want to go.
    Gunung Ledang is a nice place. I never go already but my sister already went to Gunung Ledang. It's a greet and beatiful.. Never mind if you go back late at home.. hehe.. but i back to home at 23 january..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai.. yes, afifi is my x boyfriend.. we are very close.. i always went his house.. i very close with his family..
    afifi to with my family..

    ReplyDelete