Friday, January 16, 2009

THanks 4 Your Comment....

Firstly, i want to thankful to you all because comments my blog is "Ways all my life".... Thanks to Diea, Intan Nadia and Sin Chan... hehehehe..... For Intan, I know One Utama is the best place to go to shoping and watch movie.. but as u tell, to go there so difficult to find transport.. and as a student we have a limit time to go there...it's right....
For your imformation Diea, really..I'm the younger but I more close with my dad.. Many experience I learn from my dad.. Actually, I don't like to cook...hehehe.. I like doing what boy do.. Especially I most like go to fishing..:-) but since my father passed away I never do it again....huhuhu.. so, what happen to me is a fate..and I accept it as a challenge to my life..
Next...Wow, Sin Chan.... so many questions you ask me.... hehehe.. Never mind.. I will answers it as I will... Mr Sin Chan, hehe.. I'm not ready yet to marry... As u know, we is student right.. So, we must finish our study first.. but if Allah wrote my marry as a soon as possible..why not to me to marry...hahaha.. ok.. next answer, Yes.. i'm from STPM student.. I don't have brother in my family.. but before this I have one boy in my family is a my late father's..:-(

1 comment: