Monday, January 26, 2009

ME AND MY BESTFRIEND IN MEMORY….

My best friends is something so special to me
It is so precious
It brings happiness to my life
My best friends brings wonder to my life
And I will remember all the sweet and bad memories
No metter when or where
I will remember it always
As my best friends is like a star
Shining through our lives…

Since I was child, I got 6 best friends which is Daus, Fiq, Amal, Naza Joja and Dayah…. We always together wherever we go and wherever we do. At the sametime we are same like sibling because we very closely since we was child and now…A lot many sweet memory and sad memory among we us…For me friends is a very important to equip our life beside to support from family….however I very close with joja everything about us such as samething problem we can discus and we are same like sibling..but I’m closely with Dayah when I form 5 where is she help me for the recognize to meaning of reality life girl muslim….Since I was child, I befriends to boy is Daus, Fiq, Amal and Naza…of course since I was child, I…………………??????? Tomboy….
When I befriends with the Dayah…I change all my life from tomboy to really2 girl which is I same like that “Perempuan Melayu Terakhir”But I couldn’t to feeling “Perempuan Melayu Terakhir” when she passed away in tragedy accident with me…. i’m very2 sad that time…..The incident that I can’t forget forever when I lost one of my best friends in front of my eyes. We involved in accident together but she was died when admitted to hospital a few hours later. Firstly I not believe with that new but then when I see her corpse laying down with a blanket close her body, I start believe with that new. I was shocked because before she admitted to the hospital she look ok. I cry like crazy, can’t accept with that fact. Now I feel phobia with accident. When I remember her I can cry and touching my felling all the sweet and bad memories with her…. thanks a lot to all my friends because teach me about anything love, honesty, loyalty, sacrifice and all meaning friendship….. Now my life must go on without my best friends…..whatever I do and wherever I go I love so much all my best friends….I love so much
all my best friends………….

2 comments:

  1. salam..sorry to hear that..
    I know its hard to say how you feel about it. I just can say that, losing someone that we love is a very hard thing to accept. For me, its not that easy to find a true friend that always beside us to share the happiness or the sadness together. Someone that will take care of us or give us advice or maybe can be a place for us to learn something just like what they did to you. I hope that "Perempuan Melayu Terakhir" still a live and be more stronger than before to be a true muslimah.InsyaAllah. Keep praying to Allah. May Allah bless you and your friends.Amin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. iii....PEREMPUAN MELAYU TERAKHIR....:-)
    hehehe....widy...when u lost ur besfren(dayah)u must hard to survive ur life...rmember...that what was happened have a reason...and the reason have with allah...futhermore u lost 1 fren u still have a many fren that they can accept & luv u...and that's me...i'm very proud to be ur fren...luv u....

    ReplyDelete