Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My story about old hostel

Hi dear friends. Today I want to share with about my first experience in the mystery situations. My hostel has many mystery stories. So now I want share that mystery stories about my hostel.
I stay at hostel when I form 3 in 2003, that my first time I must leave away from my family. However I can learn and try to do all job like wash my cloth, clear up my mess and all. I must stay at hostel about 10 month. I don’t like stay that place because has many tragedy had happen at my hostel.
One day, my friends went to the toilet , after that she see one thing are so big and black, after that she run away and go to the canteen. She f at the floor and don’t know what had happen to herself. Before she woke up, she has got the hysteria. She screaming very loud and she was cry. All of student very scared about that tragedy. Thank to god because my teacher come to give his help.
One week after that tragedy, three girls have got the hysteria. My friends had story to me about her problem when she sleep. When she goes to the bed and sleep, one thing like a big rock had put in her body. My friends storied to me about she had see one girl curried a baby and she look the one thing sitting behind my friends bed, when she sleep.
So many tragedy had happen, however I just staying at the hostel and go back to home after PMR exam. My teacher say to me that hostel area is Buddhist place do ceremony, like kill a human, pray and more that. So after that, all of the student not stay at the old that hostel, but they stay at new hostel.

3 comments:

  1. wow...
    it's very scare story.. hopefully you alright..
    so, that your friend ok now???

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..aii khuzaifah
    i read your story just now..huhu..little bit scary..
    i never have a story just like u,maybe because only stay in hostel when further study to the matriculation and now in univercity..that one of your scary memory,right?..huhu..
    your friend got histeria,n then next person also be like that after a few day..
    urmm..take care ourself is very crucial,nowadays not only ghost or mistic thing that can disturb us..but a anywhere,anything and anytime,,person that close to us also we must careful..hahahak
    okeh..enjoy your day with big smile..papai

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa your story so interesting..i'm also live at the hostel when i was form 1 and form 2..then form 4 and form 5..when my first time to live at hostel,i was sad because i had to leave my family at early age..i was live at hostel for many years until now but alhamdulillah i had never experienced the bad thing like that..and i hope i will never through this..huhu

    ReplyDelete