Saturday, January 17, 2009

ORANGE, FAMILY AND THE GENG ……

Firstly, I’m introduce a little bit about my self……My name is Nur Wahida Binti Ahmad Fauzi and well known as “Widy”. But my best friend call me as Orange because when I was child I liked to eat orange fruit until now…Hehehehehe…..I’m 21st years old and I was born on 25 August 1988 at Hospital Kajang. My hometown is Hulu Langat. I have 5 siblings, 4 girls and a boy. I’m the eldest in my family.My hobby are playing pc games, swimming and fishing but the most I like to do is playing tennis. When I have free time I like picnic with my friends at Air Terjun Sungai Gabai nearest with my home. The waterfall so lovely. I can’t explain it with words. You must see it with your own eyes.I have lovely and warm family. I love them so much as others people love their family. My dad work as soldier at Sungai Besi Camp and my mom work as nurse at government clinic. My dad and my mom are cool and sporting. They are treats us like friend. We can talk everything together without feel afraid.Since I was child, I got 6 best friend which is Daus, Fiq, Amal, Naza, Joja and dayah. We always together wherever we go and whatever we do. Now Daus, Fiq, Amal, Naza further their study in oversea. We still keep in touch by email or sometimes by phone. However Joja already work at Mc Donald restaurant. She is orphanage around us. Her mom had pass away since she was born.but Dayah had pass away time form 5 because she and me involve in bad excident. I’m very sad about excident……………………..
I think that all about myself. Hope you all not forget to comment about this.. Hehehehehehe……..

4 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum...
    so dayah pass away already?
    that's so sad....
    i can't imagine what will i do when one of my lovely person pass away...
    but i know...we have to survive our life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!Orange.What a cutely name.I also like to eat orange fruit even now.After i'm reading of your introduce.i feel interest to know about you.My hometown is located at Perak too that is Pantai Remis.It is a small village,seldom people will know about this small places.I think you are so lucky that your house is near to the waterfall.I really enjoy to playing there.At my last semester,i got a chance to go to the waterfall because of my fieldwork.I love it so much.That is my second times to visit to the waterfall.I'm so interest to swimming too,but i dont have any skills.No one can teach me.Almost all my friends they dont even know how to swimming.So sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks fr yr coment azie???yup!dayah pass away already...i'm very sad about this....but now i can survive our life although with dayah....so i can hope i can find to lovely friends like dayah....",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi?thanks fr your comment?where area you go to fieldwork?to love swimming????you can follow me go to waterfall.hehehhehhe i like swimming.waterfall it's great to me for swimming because it is beautiful place and peaceful..ops!do you like fishing?????

    ReplyDelete