Tuesday, January 13, 2009

..something about me..

Hello everybody...
My name is sitti saimah binti sakam. My friend usually call me saimah or ema and i’m 20 years old. I come from lahad datu,sabah. My family heritage are pure sabahan people. My father name is sakam bin samudin and working as a farmer ,while my mother is jolani binti bototale as a housewife. I have five siblings,whereby i have three sister and a little sister. I like to read a novel and listen to the music when i have free time. Now , i was study in national university of malaysia, by taken the genetics course. I tend to take this course because i like to do the experiment that have relationship with human being. I hope that my dream to become a geneticist will be come true.

4 comments:

  1. hai....
    im siti mor fazillah bt abdullah.u can call me azie
    i hope that we will be a friend n enjoy our class

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye saimah...so,you're Sabahan...can you tell me,what sort of ethnic do you?...i know that sabah have a lot of ethnic,and that was cool girl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai saima..
    before this,i have a friend that also from sabah..but he live somewhere in ranau..do you this place?i also have another friend from sabah but she not come from sabah,she is just live there because her father work in sabah..she always gave me a souvenir from sabah..i like it..so don't forget to bring some souvenir for our classmate..hehe..see you next time..daa

    ReplyDelete
  4. halo everybody thank you to give your comment i appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete