Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You answer..no no no..this is my answer..hahahak

Ello..aii friend
This is my answer..

Kind
-the teacher was very kind to me when I felt ill yesterday
-what kind of person that you like?

Mean
-I’m don’t what do you mean just now?
-my family mean a lot to me, love them.

Flat
-Do you live in a house or a flat?
-the flat of his hand

Can
-my younger brother cannot ride a bicycle, so sad..hehehe
-hafiz buy me six can of sardine

Play
-Everyday, my cousin, Ahmad play football..he is so boring person..hehe
-you must have time for both study and play.

Train
-he is trainer nurse, so handsome he is..hahahak
-I waiting for the train for half an hour alone, so boring..next time please be with me, outing together..okeh

Ring
-Can you buy this ring to me?
-I will give to you a ring
-he rang the doorbell

No comments:

Post a Comment