Monday, January 19, 2009

..correct or not??????..check it out!!

1. Book.
I’m reading a good book.
I booked my flight online.
2. Kind.
Nurul is a very kind girl
What kind of music that you like to listen?
3. Mean.
The mean of the weight of three girl is 3.45.
what does the mean of this word?
4. Flat.
My sister was live at flat in petaling jaya.
Roll out the pastry on a flat surpace of the birthday cake.
5. Can.
I can singing the korean songs.
The coca-cola can is one of the thing that able to recycle.
6.Play.
I play piano when i have free time.
Asri play as a capten in his football team.
7. Train.
Train to kajang will arrive five minutes later.
Azman train bowling very hard to make sure he will perform better in olympic next year.
8. Ring.
My mother give me a ring as my birthday present.
My phone ring when a message was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment