Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's all about me!!!....

The name is Nur Intan Nadia Bt Abdul Rajak, and Nadia for short. I was born on 1st of Nov, at General Hospital of Ipoh. I come from Kampar,Perak,and it just 45 minutes from Ipoh city. Now, I’m studying environmental science at National University of Malaysia, UKM. I’m proud to be one of the students here because it’s part of my dream that someday or somehow I want to be graduated here. I live with my parent and two youngest brother and sister at Perak which is my hometown. I was the elder daughter in my family, so I’m a role model toward my siblings. I adore my mom and it was a great time to have fun with them which is I can describe to all of you that my family is rocks. I’m really enjoying travel with all of my family, and mostly we love having fun at the beach. Swimming and play jet-ski is one my routine activities when it’s holiday time. Yahoo. I’m enjoying to study here because the schedule was not pack compare to my previous Matriculation College. So, i can think for anything’s else rather than just a books. One day, I wish to has a great jobs and aiming to be an successful executive of environmental department. I have goals for myself. I'd rather surround myself with people that feel the same way about their lives. I believe that every moment holds a gift in its hands

5 comments:

  1. hye nadia.. thanks for your comment.My village before sungai petani kedah.. but i know that place you tell me. But thanks ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii nadia..
    of course you know me right??hehe..at first we don't really close,so i not really know about you..but today we become a good friend that i can share everything with you..thank you for being my friend and i hope our friendship will never end..lastly,let's pray for our success in the future..daa

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalamualaikum...
    i think you are really happy with your family right?me as well
    i'm so happy with my family.
    i hope one day you will come to Kelantan again and don;t forget to visit my house

    ReplyDelete
  4. hye.. waa,u can swimming but i don't know how to swim although i lear how to swim

    ReplyDelete