Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my loving family

My name is Nurul Akma.I'm very love my family.Actually, i live together with my grandmother and my auntie.I have 5 siblings.I have two sister and two brother.For me family is a important.My father name is Khamis Bin Awang.He very smart and handsome man.He is 53 years old.My father occupation is Veterinar.He is very kind father.If i or my sibling want something,sure my father give.My moyher is very beautiful person.I'm very love her.I love you mom!!!!.My mother is a house wife.She is a good mother for me. My mother cooking is very delicious in the world.Nyam2x.My first sister names is Nurul Huda.She had finished her study at Kolej Yayasan Melaka.Now she was working with Celcom.She very beatiful and nice person.My second sister name is Nurul Suhaida.She studying at UKM and same fakulti with me.Lots of people say i and my this sister have same face.But i don't think so.My brother's name is Muhammad Firdaus.He studying at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Mutiara Impian.He very active student on the hoki sport.He staying at hostel and my young brother's name is Muhammad Faris.He very cute boy.Now he in standart one.I'm very love my family.mmmmmmmuuaaahhh..

3 comments:

  1. i also love my family.. i miss them so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lovely family too.I also miss them so much.Sometime i will go back to my hometown at the weekend,even it is a very short time for me to gather with them.And i have return to UKM before monday.Its very tired as my hometown is located at Perak.It take around 4 hours to arrived.chinese New year is coming soon now.I'm very happy that I can gather with my family then.Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi akma...it seem like i can't call you nurul because all your sister have that name..heheehheeh..we have same thing that is i also have 5 sibling but the different is not have brother,where u live???

    ReplyDelete