Wednesday, January 14, 2009

sOmetHing aBouT mE tHat U'll mUst kNow...

Assalamualaikum and hello!!!

Nice to meet u’ll.. My name is Nur Azira binti Abdul Karim. U’ll can call me zyra or azie.. I live at Kota Tinggi, Johor. I was born in 4 March 1989 at Hospital Pontian. I was grow up at Pontian until I’m in Form 1. After that, I move to Kota Tinggi until now. Before this, I was studied at Johor Matriculation College. I like to play netball. Who like to play netball can join me if u have a free time… I like to study at UKM. I get many friends such as aien ceceot, ika, fiffy, lily and other friends. Here, I’m the first year student in Bachelor of Business Administration. That’s all for this time… See u’ll again next time.. Bye..

3 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum zyra...
    i think i should call you zyra coz you can callme azie....hehehe
    i really like to play football but unfortunatly i can't.would you like to teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!I dont like to play netball very much.I'm more prefer to playing badminton.but it ok for me to learn something else.would you like to join me and teach me about the play rules???
    Is it same with the badminton's rules?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..hi zyra..nice to read your profile..we are born in same month(march),but me 23 march..about the netball..i also play during in secondary skul,but not very much...i more interested to play hokkey..hope we can know each other..see u later..saimah

    ReplyDelete