Tuesday, January 13, 2009

an interesting about me!!!!

Salam...

What up!!!Hai everyone..Nice to meet u'll..Firstly let me introduce myself..
My nama is Nur Zulaikha Bt Salihen.. I was born 24th of April 1989 (don’t forget my birthday k) at Hospital Besar Batu Pahat, Johor.. This year my age will become 20 years old..huhuhuhuh.. I live at Beranang, Selangor..I'm studying in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and I’m first years student in bachelor of business administration.. My home town not far from UKM.. It easy to me to come UKM and go back my home..heheheehehehe..I’m was studied in Matrikulasi Kedah.. My father’s name Salihen b Dahlan n my mother’s name Zubidah bt Sahri.. I have 4 sibling.. I am an eldest sister from my sibling.. I have 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother..

P/s:

U’ll can comment me n ask me questions..Insyallah I will answer your question..and don’t forget to become my friends..I’m very bersyukur if u’ll want to become my friend..

6 comments:

  1. yoh yoh yoh....nice to meet you.haha you are born at Johor, Batu Pahat why you live at Selangor?ha how do you feel the life in the university? when reminded i was 1st year i still blur blur and i cann't adaptation the life in university at that time but now is ok.do you like to play volleyball? i'm volleyball player. i'm playing team volleyball UKM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u said we'll can ask you a question.. so i also can as you a question right. huhuhuhu... hahahahaha...don't afraid with me. i'm just want to ask u 'why does garden snail move slowly'.. hehehehe.. think carefully.. good luck... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..you also study at kedah matriculation college..hei,same with me..i'm stay at C1T2..did we same college??..im life student H2P5..what about you..huhu,miss kmk a lot..did you know KMK have changes a lot,more beautiful,i also miss our Pasar Malam Changlun,every wednesday..right?
    but,most important started new life in new environment..huhu..Eh,what course you are study now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. asalamualaikum....
    so you never arrive in Kelantn?
    it's ok...
    if you want to come to kelantan don't forget my house
    i will bring you to some interesting place in Kelantan...
    and also you can buy something there...coz some people said that in Kelantan many cheaper things..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hai ika..
    actually i saw a AJL at my cafe ..hahah
    it;s very intresting

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam ,hi ika..have a nice holiday..

    ReplyDelete