Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aiii.....

what lovely day today!!!..i don't think you all know about me...am i right??..hehe..let me introduce about myself first..my name Nur Fasihah binti Razak..friends call me sihah or seha or fasihah..ehmm which one you all like most??..its almost 20 years i live in this world..it a long journey for me but i hope i will be able to live for time being..have a wonderful day in a future..now i'm student of environmental science in science and technology faculty..this course only take for three years..short time but need more money!!!..my primary school at my hometown..SEKOLAH RENDAH SEBERANG MARANG...and my secondary school start from form one untill form three at S.M.K.M and continue my study at MARA JUNIOR SCIENCE COLLAGE KUALA BERANG,TERENGGANU..before i became student of UKM i'm studied at KOLEJ MARA KULIM...during my free time i like to dreaming like 'mat jening'..hehe..i like to eat most..'laksa penang,chocolate,nasi dagang,keropok lekor,burger'..what else??..its too many thing to make a list..reading the novel is also one of my favourite..i know girls out there also like to read the novel right..

1 comment:

  1. holla seha..your name same as my friend in sabah..miss her very much...opp.heheh sad story..we share same hobby..what is your favourite novel?...i like the novel that written by ramli awang murshid..have you read it...

    ReplyDelete