Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello every body!!!see you all again..
This time i want to share a little bit about my ambition. When i was child,my dream always change, i don’t know why it happen like that ....,sometimes i want to be a teacher..a police..a singer..a pilot and etc.
But when i enter secondary school , i start to think about my future. At form one stage ,i study the science subject and from that i very interested to study more. Our teacher is very kind and funny. After taking my PMR examination ,i get in to science stream class. At that moment, i study more about science whereby i study chemistry,biology and physic. I not very interesting in biology because at that time the teacher so straight. I like chemistry subject because the teacher so sporting and handsome..heheheh just joking. but i very frustrated because my SPM result not very good and i feel down. But i very lucky get offer to continue study to matriculation...At there i study in biology stream. At the beginning i think that i can’t do it,but my friend and family be my inspiration. I try to change my attitude and also my mind setting..always think positive in what ever i do. So , at the end of the day i did it. Althought i'm not the best student, i'm happy with my result. And now i study in ukm as the genetic student. I’m very proud about that. So now i have the true ambition that is ...i want to be a genetics research...pray for my success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment