Tuesday, January 20, 2009

proud to be our self!!

Why we should proud to be our self??? Because every one have their own extra than others whether you fat, thin or others..sometime, I also can’t to be proud to my self..i always think that my weaknesses or feebleness..but one day, my sister said every one have own their extra and weaknesses but why they proud to be their self?? It’s because their have a confident and a strong spiritual to face their challenges..then after that day I promise to my self that I must to be proud to my self whether I fat..and I hope my friend also proud to be your self..

3 comments:

  1. hye.. i very agree with you eca..everyone have weaknesses and feebleness..so we must belive and proud with our self.. no body make a perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam...hi
    nice issue..yes..be proud to out self..and important things is be your own self,it's make we feel more compartable..don't think about that fat..be a stronger and confident..chaiyok3:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam..Proud to be myself...
    "No body is perfect". This word teach me why i dont need to be upset because of my weaknesess. This word told me that everybody have their own strength and weaknesess. Thats mean you dont need to be upset for yourself because we all just same. The beautiful person doesnt mean that they are already perfect. "Dont judge the book by its cover". You must know that Allah is always with you no matter who you are. May Allah bless you..

    ReplyDelete