Tuesday, January 20, 2009

intersting

Hai everyone…today,I want to introduce about myself.Firstly,my name is Nurwana Ealiyani Bt Mukthar.My friends call me Wanie and my family call me Angah.My parents name is Mukthar bin Ahmad and Ainon bt Said@ Rais.I have 6 sibling and all my sibling are a girl.In my sibling I have 1 sister and 4 younger sister.All my sister like to do a extreme games,as a example is riding horse.I come from Batu Pahat,Johor but now I stay in Kolej Rahim Kajai,UKM.At UKM,I study in geography from 2009 to 2011 and I really like to study geography.Before I study in UKM I was study in form 6 at SMK Tun Ismail.In UKM I have a many new friends and there are widy,ocha,yal.Beside that,at my home town I also have a best friends from I form 4 since now and my best friends name is Ena,Nadia and Mas.Now,Mas study at UUM in becelor of account,Nadia study at UITM and Ena at Politeknik Pulau Pinang.both of them study in diploma of business.

5 comments:

  1. what's up Wanie....
    nice to meet you..let me introduce my self..my name is Nur Zulaikha bt Salihen..u can call me ika..my village also at Batu Pahat,Johor..can i know which area that do you live???heheeehheheeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. iii...nice 2 meet u 2....ooo...really u came from BP..i lve at pt rje...and u which area that do u lve..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi?why your friend call you wanie??not wana????hehehehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi wani..its me along..
    erm just wanna know if you also share the same interest with your sis in extreme activity??
    for your information,i also love the outdoor activity such as camping,mounting and so on..
    those kind of activity is actually fun and benefit to our health and for me its usually give me clarity after study hard..do you agree??

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi wanie...nice to meet you..emmm we have similariti..my sibling also all girls,but only five...hehehhe...hope can know you closely..nice name wanie...:)

    ReplyDelete