Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Me, Myself & I

The story about me, myself and I. My name is Muhammad Faidzal Bin Lockman. My friends call me "ajai". For me it's a very nice name. I'm 22 years old and i was born at Hospital Limbang, Sarawak on 28 May 1986. I grew up at my lovely home town, Sibu. 10 years ago, its just a small and clean town but today its became one of a big city of Sarawak. I love to play football since i was a kid untill now. Football is everything for me. I always hope that one day i can become one of the greatest footballer in Malaysia. In my family i'm the younger's one. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I live with my parents but since i was 13, i need to live by my own at S.M.K Agama Sibu's hostel. Before that, i'm student of S.R.B Bandaran Sibu No 2 and after finish my SPM, i continue studying at Institut Kemahiran Islam Malaysia Sarawak(IKMAS),Kuching before i continue my studying at UKM. I'm just a simple person with a happy smile. Thats all.Nice to know all of you..

1 comment:

  1. salam ajai...nice to meet you here..emmm..i think we are from near hometown..i come from sabahn...:)

    ReplyDelete