Sunday, January 18, 2009

about me

Assalamualaikum and Hye, my name is Rooyahazma binti Yakub. my nick name is roya. my father name Yakub. My mother name Robiah. I born and grow up at Skudai, Johor Bahru. i'm the youngest daughter from 9 siblings. i have 5 brother, and 3 sisters. I have 4 nephew and 3 nieces. My father has passed away, since i was 8 years old.

At ukm i studying in Antropologies and Sosiologies course at FSSK. I stayed at Burhanuddin Helmi. at ukm i have 5bestfriends, they all my senior in the college, that is ceah, sis ika, sis aishah, wani n bro idir. My hobbies are playing game and reading books. my favourite books are novel. but, my firstly reading mostly related with my subject, i just read novels in leisure.

about my course, must be out asking about what is Antropologies and Sosiologies? Antropologies basicly is about do a lot of researches about simple community which is different with modern community.

2 comments:

  1. hye roya..
    nice to meet you. i also from Johor Bahru.. i live at Kota Tinggi. My name is Nur Azira binti Abdul Karim. you can call me zyra.. that's all.. bye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo..i see.. your best friends just only senior.. ok..i hope you can stay at collage..

    ReplyDelete