Tuesday, January 13, 2009

About me

Assalamualaikum!! My name's Siti Aisah Zailani @ Hj Ahmad..and you all can call me icah. I come from Sungai Besar, the capital city of Selangor. I'm 21 years old. I'm studying language at the University Kebangsaan Malaysia. My course is Pengajian Bahasa Melayu at Fakulti Sains Sosial dan Kemanusiaan. I live at home with my family, but now i'm living at Kolej Burhanuddin Helmi with my roomates. I'm happy lives at my kolej because nearby the fakulty. But sometime, i'm feel uncomforteble because so many monkeys come to my kolej. I dont like monkeys...haha. I have six siblings and i'm the youngers in my siblings. Actually, i'm very miss my mother and my father and also with my sisters and my brother.

3 comments:

  1. who is your roomate name?u dont tell us..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye icah,,
    you know i also hate monkeys..every everning many monkeys come to my college. we'll very afraid because they will chase us if we have food in plastic bag. sometimes, they will enter our room by the window to find food to eat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam icah...ohh no...talk about monkey..i also hate them.. because the alwaays stole my food..at that time i very angry until want to catch them and through them away from my life here...hahahahhaha but i can't do that because they have a geng..where me alone...anyway nice to see to here..:)

    ReplyDelete