Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...bestttttttttt frienddddddd..:)

saimah& saadiah(pic)

best friend....
i believe that everyone in this world have best friend...
I also have my best friend,actually have so many but as we know "friendship is one of the hardest things to keep because somewhere in the middle new friends may come.."but i always remember all my friend..hehhehe. In ukm ,i have two best friend..that is azam and saadiah..we are taking same course and also from same college..we always together ...we know each other during MMP(minggu mesra pelajar).
About my friend....saadiah ,come from kelantan ..she is very kind girl,friendly..hardworking but sometime be naugthy girl same like me..hahhah..we always help each other when have a problem. Usually i call her saad,we always weared same colour of cloth..that is special about we. My second best friend is muhammad azam..i call him azam..azam..very funny..simple boy..also smart ..heheh,but not talking to much especially to new person..but with me and sad,..he talking to muchh..But now only me and saad study in ukm.. azam leave ukm because he get offer to study medic in indonesia..huhuhuhu..so sad when lose one of my best friend..but i still lucky because have saadiah....altought azam so far we still contact,share the things that happens in our life.. This february he will back to malaysia..so we have chance to meet..i wait for that day.. to azam and saad thanks because be my bestfriend...
So dear friend...do you also have bestfriend??????

No comments:

Post a Comment