Friday, January 23, 2009


Hi guys????what up….todoy I like to discussion about love…..hehehehe…so what do you thinks about love????love is so deep meaning and cannot to explain with word….to me love is so special to our life because love very important because dosen’t have love we cannot to survive in our life…todoy I learn word “love” with one person which that person teach me about love……do you know love can we to honesty.loyalty, and anything about lovely….so that I can say “love” is very more interesting for to our survive in life and “love” can we teach to nice person…so what your opinion about “love” please comment or sent your opinion about love.thanks you…bye…..”,)

2 comments:

  1. Love..love mean everything..Love can make someone do what ever it take to show their love, no matter it will take their own life. Love can drive people crazy. Just like i say, people will do anything to show their love. For example, a man will do anything or sacrifice everything to win his girl's heart. Actually when we talk about love,we will say that love is beautiful. Love can make us happy and there are so many songs or books that will tell us what is the love. Love is not only for human being but it also included
    animals,plants and the most important thing that is our love to The Creater, Allah s.w.t. For me there is no other thing in this life that we should love more except to our God. I hope that love to Allah will drive all of us to the right way of life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu... I like this issue.. Love for everyone.. It's a opportunity in our life.. For me, love can make my life more better and I feel that they love me.. So, not wrong for you to love anyone you want.. the important thing you know who are you and know how to take care yourself.... thats all from me.....

    ReplyDelete