Tuesday, January 13, 2009

friends..

hye everyone... how are you today?? i hope we all fine and have a nice day..I belive thats a everybody have a friends. Same with me. I had many friend in my life.My friends name is emma,sal,nad,eca,efa,kak dila and another. My friends from Terengganu,Kelantan,Johor and another country. I'm very happy because i have a lot of friend. I like my friends because they are very kind,funny, always help me and really good times together. Sometimes,we go out to shopping and enjoyed together. Every day, we go to class together and study at PTSL before we go back to kolej. They came my to my house last sem and i'm very happy.I'm very lucky that they my friend and i hope a relionship forever and ever.. I LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS...

3 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum....
    that's good that you love your friends.i love my friands too.i hope that you will alwayas remember them everytime.nowadays it really hard to find a good friend.hope you will creat more sweet memories with you friends and i hope that we will become a friends too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai kema..i'm very happy because i know that you love me as your friend..hehehe actually, i also love you and all my friends..sometimes, i always think that..what can happen to me when nobody want to be my friend..but i always thank god because gave me a good, kind and understand friends to me and i hope that i can be a good friend to all my friends also..salam ukhwah for you all!!

    ReplyDelete