Wednesday, January 28, 2009

comment for ustaz_ajai

W’salam…thanks for your comment (ustaz_ajai)..that true what u say…for me true friends very difficult to find in the this worl because friends like a shining star so friends very important to guide me such us to give me good advice and I’m have place where the share problem with the friends..now I must be effort for “Perempuan Melayu Terakhir”although without my best friends still a live and become to true muslimah”,)..Insyaallah….Thanks for your advice and give me spirit for stronger true muslimah…..”,)

1 comment:

  1. your welcome..its not a big deal. Im glad to hear that you alright. Im just trying to help. I cant do anything rather than just give an advise to you. Hope that you will focus on what are doing right now. I wish that you will always success to be what you want to be..nice to know you..salam

    ReplyDelete