Thursday, January 15, 2009

About me

Hello!!My name's Hor Sook Fong and i come from Pantai Remis,the village of Perak.I'm 21 and i'm studying environmental science at University Kebangsaan Malaysia.The course take around three years.This is my first year,and almost all the subject are teaching in english.It is quite a hard work for me,but i'm will try to enjoy myself in my study.
Now i'm living at hostel of UKM and sharing bed room with my roommates.She is a very kind person and we are always go jogging after the lessons.I can speak three foreign languages that is Cantonise,Mandarin and Malay.
I'll try to study well in english.I hope that i can speak well in english before i graduate.

2 comments:

  1. hai sok fong.....
    i hope that you can teach me mandarin and cantonis language coz i really want to learn it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye..I'm cahaya sempurna or you can call me akma. I'm from penang.. I also like jogging. And maybe one day we can jogging together in Tasek Kejut..

    ReplyDelete