Monday, January 12, 2009

kringg2..ellow2

Assalamualaikum..aii..my full name is Najihah Mat Lazim, but you all can call me jihah..let me stori little bit about myself, i live at Kuala Terengganu,Terengganu Darul Iman.. yeah,that my hometown,my home about 45 minute from town..i’m the sixth from seven sibling..i have five brother and one naughty younger brother..haha but im love all my bro..huhu,miss them so much,my father did not work anymore n my mum only housewife, three of my brother already work and they not married yet, the others still student same like me.. this year I’m already 20 years old,. i’m also matriculation student in Kedah matriculation college for one year, studies as a life student and now first year second sem at National university of Malaysia.. course environmental science,.im stay in Aminuddin Baki college..not far from foundation class..hahahak..so,can wake up lately..hehehe,just kidding..well,nice to be one of your friends, happy to know more about u all,,post something..okeh roger n out

2 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum.....
    hai jihah....
    are you wake up already?
    don't wake up too late....eventhough your college near to the faculty.hehhe
    next time when you come back from your holiday don't forget to bring the egg's turtle...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam jihah..woow..you are so lucky can wake up late..huhuhu i jeluous with you..so you come from terengganu..what the special about your country? ,,can you tell me.. :)

    ReplyDelete