Saturday, January 17, 2009

Do you want to know abaout me..?,firstly I tell you my name ok. My name is khuzaifah binti ropa, and my glamour name’s effa or khuz. Never mind if you want call me with another name. I’m 20 years old and on January 20,I’m 21 years but not very old,my star is aquarius. I come from pasir mas the capital city of kelantan. I have six sibling,and I ‘m three from them. I live at home with my parents, two younger sisters and one younger brother. We are my best friend’s because at the home, we are do anything with together like play,watching television,and more than. At the evening I like, walking with my younger sister to see everything in my village, like the sunshine at the evening,environment, lot my old friends and all was interesting for me..because at the village don’t have a pollution,like the city.

However,now I’m not live with my parents,because I’m studying at the national university of Malaysia (UKM) and I stay at the Burhanuddin Helmi College. My live it’s here not bed,because my roomate it’s ok to me,and now have many friends. We are so kind and nice to me,I’m enjoyed studying this here. I’m so proud’s of myself because I’m a first in my sibling can studying at the university.

When I has a free time I like,draw something like potriat,object,cartoon characters and everything. Drawing the picture are my hobby,beside that I like chatting, listening some music and play a game from my computers. My favorite colour’s dark blue,black and red. before i stop,i want to say thank n sorry because my english very broken…ok bye..see you next time..lucky girlz,effa.

2 comments:

  1. hye my friend.. yes, now you so old girlz at this time.. hehe..i'm just kidding.. i also to.. this year we 21 years old..
    hehe..ok see you later. always take care ok.. mmuuaahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai Khuz..tomorrow is 20 of january..i tkink you are very happy to waiting that day..to hear your friend say...oh my friend 'happy birthday to you'..am i right??? ofcouse right hehehe..my favourite colour's same with you..see you this night k..

    ReplyDelete