Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my sweet memory

assalamualaikum.. my name's Nurul Akma Binti Khamis.. I want to share my sweet memory for you all. My sweet memory time i waited for result STPM. I'm worked at many places. My job is waitress, canting batik, and worked at herbs shop. In first time i work as a waitress, i'm very nervous because before this i never to work. I worked at Penang Golf Resort. At any time, i serve Datuk Seri Abdullah Bin haji Ahmad badawi and his wife at Dewan Melinium Kepala Batas. I'm very proud about that. I'm very enjoyed my job because all staff at PGR is very kind and i know a lot of people. Went i worked at herbs shop, i learn more about herbs for health. Every day, i must process a roselle and 'misai kucing'. A misai kucing is a type of tea. i know that you all know about misai kucing tea.. hehe.. I'm very missed my experience about this job...

5 comments:

  1. hi!..wow!!!!!! what a great job!! im intrested when you said that you had a chance to served our PM..i want to shared wif u, that long time ago when i was 16 yrs old..i also meet our X-PM..on that day..after jumaat prayer,i was waiting for my uncle infront of the mosque,so i stand near black perdana car..
    waiting n waiting..actually i didnt know that car was belong to X-PM,after a while,i see someone that is very familiar..i am suprised when he getting close to me,and i dont know why..when he reach out..he smiles on me and get into the black perdana car..hahahaha since that day, i nvr want to stand near to xclusive car..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. O...i also worked as a waitress before i study at UKM. the waitress is a quite hard for me because it want to serve other people properly. if you do some wrong the customer will scold you.i'm proud with you because you are serve our PM.this is a very good experience for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai akma..
    like others friend,i'm also so impressed with you..i also had met our PM,but not really close..hehe..at that time,i was one of the invited student to the conference with him about our educational in Malaysia..nothing interesting with it..huhu...you are lucky because you have a lot of job experience,i'm not did anything before i come here..just stay at home and sometimes hang out with my friend..see you next time..daa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hye akma..
    i like to work but my father don't give a chance to work while i'm waiting for the SPM result.. i was very sad.. you are very lucky than me because you have many experience in work.. i hope you can tell me about your experience.. see you again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi akma..nice experience..i also work during wait for spm result..i work as a cashier at supermarket at my town..so i think want to do sma thing when we have long holiday..

    ReplyDelete