Thursday, January 15, 2009

***Ways of my life***...

Hye there… let me introduce myself first… I’m Rozalini Binti Rahmani.. I’m 20 years old but on 27th March this year I’m 21 years old.. I’m feel very glad because now I’m studying at University Kebangsaan Malaysia.. My course is Geography and I have 3 years to finish my study.. I don’t have complete family because my father was passed away 3 years ago.. I start with my mother, my mother’s name is Maimon Binti Yaacob.. She’s 57 years old and she’s is housewife.. I have three sisters.. My elder sister is Rosmaini, Rohaini and then Rozaini and I’m the younger.. all of my sister was married and now they had cute sons… I have nine nephews.. five girls and four boys.. they always make me feel so excited to go on with my life and they called me “Ucu”… Now I want to talk about my hobbies.. When I have free time I like go to shopping, singing, and watching movies at cinema… Moreover, Mid Valley near with UKM.. Since I came at this university I’m very enjoying my life.. although, I always busy with my assignment, but it not obstruct me to go through my living as a son, friend and student.. I really enjoy myself.. For me, all people have their own problems but we must think and remember that we have God to help us.. if u have problem keep this advice to less your problem.. “Tell the problem, I have God to solve it”.. Now I stop write here to tell you all about myself and I hope we will meet again in this blog.. Nice to get know you all…
Your friend,
Rozalini@ Ocha.




11 comments:

  1. hii rozalini..
    nice to know you..well our age is same..i'm also 21 years old this year..i feel sorry about your late father..Allah love him more much and hope you and your family can face it..no one of my sibling that get marry so i don't have any nephews..i like to have nephews..hehe..since you the youngest,i'm sure you are very close with your mother..i guess...hehe..k see you next time..daa

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya rozalini....
    i thinks both of us like the same things.I also enjoy to watch movie at cinema and also shopping and mid valley the most easier place to go from UKM right..
    But i thinks the most interesting place to shopping is One Utama, but it's really hard to find public transport to go there...
    but Mid Valley still we can have fun ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..
    21 is old enough..when do you want to get marry ocha???????

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also like to go to mid valley when i have a time..usually i go with my gf..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont have any nephew yet..i notice that you enjoy your life with your nephew..you must be a very loving person.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosmaini,Rohaini,Rozaini and Rozalini..all girls and have a little bit same name..

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont you have brothers in your family?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi cute?do you know me?hehehhhe
    you are very strongly because you are enjoy although without your father...i'm very proud because i have a friend like u...i love u friends",)

    ReplyDelete