Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DaD I LoVe You VerY MucH.....



16th January 2006, I had lost my dad… I call my dad is “Abah”…. I’m very close to him.. Now, I want to talk about our memories….. He was born in Hospital Kampung Baru, Kualu Lumpur.. He is a policeman.. He became a policeman because on 13th Mei 1963, our country had ethnic war.. So, when this tragedy happen, PDRM offered my “abah” to joined them.. Since that day, my “abah” always busy with their job to safe our country from enemy.. I’m so happy and lucky to have him… Moreover, I had many memories to sharing with you all.. Before my late father passed away, I’m always followed him to went to fishing, drank at mamak restaurants, climbed a trees, washed her car, went to picnic, and many more.. My “abah” always brought me went to river at the jungle to fishing fish.. He also teach me how to found worm to gave to fish.. I’m so happy that time.. For me he’s a good father.. I never forget him and I also pray for him..… Once a time, I miss him very much, that time I stay at my colleague..I cried and maked decision to come back to my home… After I arrived at my home, I feel that my near with me… it enough to me remember our memories....I hope God bless him…That’s all my story with my dad…

4 comments:

  1. hye.. i love my dad also.. my dad is a veterinar at pokok sena pulau pinang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..don't worry ,i think your father now..vry proud to you because u can stdy in universty now..i also will pray to GOd..for your abah..i also miss my parents..already two year we don't celebrate raya together..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how pity of you...when i started to read your story...i imagine my father...it make me sad because my father also a policeman ...he also love to fishing...
    almost everyday my father go to fishing and some time i always feel angry with my father because his hobbies make him not at home..but now i can understand the his feeling when in fishing!!to you ocha...i prayed that you will success in what are you doing and i'm sure that your father happy with you now..be a good person and thanks to you because your story make me appreciate my father more..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost my dad in 2006, too. 12 April, just three weeks before I went for Umrah. He complained of chest pain so I drove him to the hospital. We were talking and talking. But just before we reached the hospital he was gone. I just reached the emergency foyer...

    ReplyDelete