Monday, January 12, 2009

"mother,why you cry?"

hello my lovely friend..here i wanna share with u guyz about a short story that i think can those who read it could be touched.....the story begin with...

one day,a little boy ask her mother."mother,why you cry?.Her mother answering,"it's because i'm a women,son"."I'm not understands”,said the boy. His mother only smile and give him a huge.”Son, of course you could never understand....”

Then,the boy ask his father.”Daddy,why mother cry?” “It seem like your mother cry with no clear of word?”,his father answering,”all women naturally cry with no reason”. That only the answer that his father can gave. Long of time,yhe boy grow as a teenage and still wondering why women cry.

One night,he dream and ask the GOD . “ Oh God,why women is easy to cry?” In his dream,the God answer,” When the moment I created the women, I make it very eminent. I create her shoulder,so that she could be able to hold out all the burden of world and it’s content,although,the shoulder must pleasant enaught to endure the head of sleeping baby.

I gave women the streght to deliver the baby, and expel the baby from her womb,though,often,she receive slender from her son.

I gave her the valiant,that make her withstand, forbidden to surrender, when all people feel hopeless.

To women,I gave her to be patient,so that she can threat her fmily,although in pain,sorrow, without worried.

I gave women,sensitive and love feeling,to love all her children,in whatever condition she is, and in whatever situation it is.Although, her kid seldom hurt her feeling, or her heart. This kind of feeling likewise gave the warmth to the sleepy baby. This touch would then become pleasant when be touch by her.

I gave women a strength to lead her husband,gone through trouble time, and became a shelter to him. Reason is; to defy is’t that the ribe bone protect every liver and heart to do not ripped? I gave intelligent and the ability for gave sense and make realized,that the good husband is who do not hurt her wife. Although,often,her intelligent will be tested for every loyalty that have been gave to her husband,so that it could be stand,a row,in turn complementary, and loving each other.

And finally, I gave her tears so that she can express her view. This dinstinctive that I have gave to all women,so that she can use whenever she want. This is only the wickness that women own,although actually ,this tears is the tears of life”.

So,lets us become closer to our mother if she’s still alive...

To my mother ...i want to said a thousand lots of thanks because satisfied to born,to grow up and teach me me as a good person as now..


-I LoVe U mOtHer-

3 comments:

  1. hi nisa..
    my name is siti nadia..you can call me diea..since we are at the same clas,but we not know each other yet right?i cannot recognize your face..but it's ok..i think we can know each other better after this..i'm really enjoy your story..it is very good story..woman are very unique..we all must respect our mother and love her so much,forever and ever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam nisa..nice stry..i like it..i can feel it..so nice to meet u..hope u can give more stry like this..hope we cn know each other very closely..

    ReplyDelete