Tuesday, January 27, 2009

hehehe

emmm.....holla nice knowing u all.......do you know me?...erghhh...i don't think so...Let me introduce myself first.......well i'm Nur Fakhriah Binti Razak....i'm 20 year-old.I come from Terengganu.....When i have a free time, i like to read romance novels and magazines..But sometimes, i also playing games to release my tension...A long time ago...i studied at SK Seberang Marang....Then i continued my studied at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Merchang...After 3 years...i transfered to MARA Junior Science College Kuala Berang...Kulim MARA College was my destiny before i got the offered to study at university....and now here i come!!!!!...National Malaysia University....here i took environmental science course....emmm i'm very enjoy studying this course...well it all about what happen around us...we have to know about current issues and more than that...this course might take 3 years....well i'm not be patient wait after 3 years...huhuhu...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah....nice to meet you too...but it would be nicer if i can know you better...hehehe...don't you think so???...actually i cannot recognize who is ema saimah?...sorry...

    ReplyDelete